Solutions for Elderly Care in Rochester, NYOur mission is to coach individuals and their families on understanding independent living options within the framework of each individual’s health status and ability to pay.
About Our Solutions for Elderly Care in Rochester, NY
The focus of Hurley Care Solutions is to identify what services an individual needs to live a safe, quality life and how to pay for the needed services. We all know the more wealth an individual has in income and assets, the more independent living options will be available to them. With planning and coaching, everyone has options. Individuals and families need to plan and have accurate information available to them. Hurley Care Solutions is here to coach you every step of the way.
Management & Advocacy:
- Expertise in evaluating, negotiating and advocating the client’s healthcare options.
- Available to current clients 7 days a week to problem solve and manage health care crisis as needed.
- Providing support at care conferences and working in a team approach to preserve client options.
Health Insurance Assistance:
- Assistance in screening and selecting Medicare options: Advantage Plans, Medigap Plans and Part D Plans.
- Assistance in screening and selecting Medicaid options.
- Apply clients for NYS EPIC program. This reduces the client’s out of pocket costs of prescriptions and offers special enrollment to switch plans outside open enrollment once a year.
- Assistance to clients in understanding health insurance billing.
- Utilize Community Pooled Supplemental Needs Trusts to protect income.
- Work cooperatively with Elder Law Attorneys, Financial Specialists, Tax Consultants and trusted members of your team.
Housing & Care Options:
- Evaluate what Care supports are needed to be safe and comfortable. Looking carefully at both options and preferences.
- Gather and review all financial information.
- Present housing and care options for the client’s consideration.
- Continuously work with clients every step of the way in navigating options.
- Available to monitor and/or re-evaluate as needed or desired.
When I got sick at the age of 40 and could no longer work, I was so overwhelmed by the mountain of confusing paperwork thrown at me. I didn’t know where to turn. Thanks to Hurley Care Solutions, my Social Security Disability, Medicaid and Medicare were all approved in record time! Ann Marie is so knowledgeable about every aspect of healthcare services available. She made sure I had appropriate access to services and benefits I wasn’t even aware I was eligible for. Thanks to those services & benefits I am able to safely stay in my own home! The truth is the health care system is so broken and full of endless red tape that you need someone who knows how to navigate through it, will fight for you and get you the help you need. Ann Marie’s expertise, dedication and passion for helping people is evident in everything she does. Knowing I can rely on her has made all the difference for me and my quality of life.Peggy H.
My wife needed help to be able to stay in our home after a diagnosis of dementia. My family referred Hurley Care Solutions. Ann Marie was able to help me apply for all the financial assistance that was available to me at this time. My wife, Ida, was able to remain at home for an extended period of time with aid service. When it was no longer possible for Ida to remain at home, Ann Marie did all the necessary leg work and paperwork to secure admittance to St. Ann’s Nursing Home. I was alone in my house of 43 years when I told Ann Marie I was ready to move into a Senior Community. With her help I was able to move into Legacy at Clover Blossom. When I fell and broke my arm she was there for me helping once again with aid service and guidance through the health insurance maze. When my family and I did not know where to start, Ann Marie did. We can’t thank her enough.Michael A.
79 Jay-Vee Lane Rochester, New York 14612
Send a Message:
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Find out if Hurley Care Solutions is right for you. Call or send an email to make an appointment.
Ann Marie Hurley
Hurley Care Solutions Founder
Ann Marie Hurley has over 25 years of experience helping people make difficult decisions more comfortably. Ann Marie’s professional and personal experience in Health Insurance Counseling, Alzheimer’s Association, Independent Living Facilities, Future Care Planning Services and Community Services result in her ability to provide you with the information and resources you need. Ann Marie founded Hurley Care Solutions in 2008 as she realized a growing need for care consulting in the Rochester Area. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge, problem solving and assisting individuals who find they need to quickly know their options due to unexpected change in health status.
Debi began volunteering in nursing homes at the age of ten and also spent a lot of time with her grandparents growing up. It seemed a natural fit to dedicate her career to assisting seniors in getting the care they need. She has over 28 years in the geriatric care industry helping caregivers navigate the system. Her career spans as a home care coordinator, senior center director, assisted living administrator and case manager and geriatric care manager. She also volunteered as a New York State Ombudsman through Lifespan of Greater Rochester. Most importantly Debi had advocated for and supported many of her own close family members, she understands care giving from the inside out with empathy.
Ronald F. Weilert
Ron comes to Hurley Care Solutions after years as a successful Entrepreneur, Financial Specialist and Career Counselor. His goal is to use his skills to advocate for clients whether for earned benefits or a home repair. Ron is very familiar with helping families through the Medicaid process. He has earned a Certificate of Gerontology, is bonded and a Notary Public. Ron has been an active member of the community especially with local Veterans groups and with his parish, Our Mother of Sorrows.